The benefit of having strong representation on your side in Commercial Leasing is more important now more than ever. Save time, avoid pitfalls, and identify economic opportunities.
Do you have the time and expertise to research the real estate market, including the network of Brokers and Landlords? Do you know the different types of leases, the current competitive market and the incentives being offered by landlords? Do you have access to the technological tools and knowledge to access current opportunities and ones that are coming available? Finding the right building to match your business model along with negotiating the best terms possible on your lease can make or break your business. If you answer no to any of these questions, you need strong Tenant Representation, for the following reasons:
1. Save Money – Selecting the right space for your business and aggressively negotiating the most attractive lease arrangement can save you tens of thousands of dollars. The process is complex and the Tenant Reprentative will help you avoid any potential pitfalls.
2. Tenant Representation is free – Landlords pay brokerage fees and budget for these expenses. Your Tenant Representative will not only negotiate more favorable terms, but also do so with no expense to the Tenant.
3. Save Time – Utilizing a Tenant representative will eliminate many of the hassles in site selection and negotiation and save you a substantial amount of time. It will prevent potentially disastrous missteps, and allow you to focus on your core business while your Tenant Represenative works on the real estate transaction. Aligning yourself with an experienced tenant representative can turn up real economic opportunities and help turn your space into a strategic asset.
4. Your Tenant Representative is networked with Brokers and Landlords throughout the market, and has all the technology to access all properties on or off market.
5. The Tenant Representative will understand your business, and how to maximize your business by knowing the market and market conditions. By conducting a needs analysis and relating that to your existing position, he will help you meet your short and long term goals.
6. The Tenant Reprenstative can create a bidding war amongst Landlords, act as a buffer between the Tenant and the Landlord, and market your firm aggressively to desireable properties.